Monday, July 9, 2012

As an entertainer at heart...I am blessed to be running a company that allows me to blend the creative side of me with the entertainer side of me! 


One of the skills my team and I have is in creating special events like our three hour “tour” event. I know this might sound a bit crazy to you but I have an entire department in my company that produces “TEAM AND TRUST BUILDING” events. We create customized events for 10 to 5,000 participants.


Sometimes it's a large sales force that needs to re-establish their team after a significant management change or retool situation. Sometimes the very top VIP of an International company just really needs to shake things up, to get people and attitudes back on track with the corporate values and expectations of the world business market.


Often corporate meeting planners come to me to design an event experience that will do the following:


  • Get people talking about the specific team culture (or lack of) within the organization

  • Provide ways for people to confront their team and trust values, fears, issues in a safe environment

  • Create a new, shared experience of teamwork that really works

  • Have fun together, eat, drink, drop down the walls

  • Teach them the T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More) pillars for doing work as a team

  • Truly share and fellowship about real life issues, fears, challenges and openly communicate over some “play” or “learning experience” that requires teaming up to win

  • Share a meal together, bond as human beings, not just co workers
Our guests walk away with customized materials that help them stay focused on the new skills they have learned, a photo to constantly remind them that there is a “better way” to serve each other and the company, and a totally UNFORGETTABLE, UNIQUE, YET HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE of learning and engagement!


I am so excited! How cool is this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment